Pierre Langlois writes: > Hi Brendan, > > Brendan Tildesley writes: > >> I should apologise. I also prepared this same patch to submit over a >> year or two ago but ended up neglecting it. I also discovered these two >> CVE patches (attached) from another distribution that i was going to >> add. Perhaps the best solution is to switch to git-reference and choose >> a more recent commit that includes all these fixes. Your patch is in >> master at >> https://github.com/taglib/taglib/commit/9336c82da3a04552168f208cd7a5fa4646701ea4 >> and the two I attached are also in master. > > No worries! Yeah I think it's a good to just use a git-reference in this > case, I'll try that and submit another patch, thanks for the suggestion! I wasn't so sure which recent commit to use, but then I saw there was a 1.12-beta-1 pre-release from September 2019 so I thought we'd use that. Looking at some discussions upstream [0], it might still be a while until we get a proper release though :-/ 0: https://github.com/taglib/taglib/issues/864#issuecomment-631874581