Hi, John Soo 写道: > Emacs-Guix has a new home! I just pushed > a42f66cb40a9e60611f429a403b08dbed29bae02 to Emacs-Guix on > Savannah. Thank you for taking care of this, and innumerable thanks to Alex for creating and maintaining emacs-guix for so many years. > My first order of business will be fixing the broken > subcommands. I > don't use many of them, though. If you have a command you want > fixed, > please let me know and I will priortize it. I use it very infrequently and it currently won't start: Starting Guix REPL ... [2 times] geiser-repl--connection: No Geiser REPL for this buffer (try M-x run-geiser) Starting Guix REPL ... [2 times] geiser-repl--wait-for-prompt: No prompt found! Probably my fault somewhere. Still, it would be nice if this ‘just worked’ for those who don't have and want a custom Geiser set-up. > What do you think about having conversations about Emacs-Guix on > guix-devel? I think that's a good idea & better than creating a separate list. Where do you accept patches? The one below is untested. Kind regards, T G-R