Ludovic Courtès writes: > Christopher Baines skribis: > >> When reusing a HTTP connection to fetch multiple nars, and the remote server >> signals that the connection should be closed. >> >> * guix/scripts/substitute.scm (process-substitution): Close connections to >> substitute servers when a Connection: close header is specified in the >> response. > > In the context of , honoring > “Connection: close” isn’t enough. We need to handle the case where the > server didn’t express the intent to close the connection but eventually > closed it after some time. > > Does that make sense? Yeah, of course, this was something I was thinking about in addition to the changes in [1]. 1: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/47160