Charles skribis: > Thanks so much! that is some really good information. It seems al the features are present already, so this ticket can be closed. > > I think it would be nice to have this part in the manual though: > > In other words, this works: > > guix environment --ad-hoc sbcl sbcl-cl-str -- > sbcl --eval '(require :asdf)' --eval '(asdf:load-system "str")' Ok, I'm closing this issue then. In the future, you can also close issues yourself by sending an email to xxxxx-done@debbugs.gnu.org, where xxxxx is the bug number. Feel free to send a patch for the manual (doc/guix.texi or doc/guix-cookbook.texi) if you think it can be useful.