Olivier, Maxim(no -e, sorry! :-), Going by the number of bug reports, password-store is more popular than I thought. Tobias Geerinckx-Rice 写道: > I was going to apply the patch below to fix the password-store > package, but Maxime just submitted another version which I > prefer. I'd > rather not provide two trees in Guix. I haven't changed my mind, but I did push the tree-1 solution as a ‘temporary fix’ since it's the least invasive. If Maxim's patch LGTeveryone, please go ahead and replace. Kind regards, T G-R