Kristian Lein-Mathisen writes: > I'd like to have avr-gdb available in GNU Guix. > I've used the Arch Linux PKGFILE as basis: > > https://github.com/archlinux/svntogit-community/blob/fa92f7b2008ec/trunk/PKGBUILD Hi Kristian, This seems OK to me, although I don't know what this package is for? Given this is inheriting from gdb, it'll have the same synopiss and description: synopsis: The GNU debugger description: GDB is the GNU debugger. With it, you can monitor what a program + is doing while it runs or what it was doing just before a crash. It allows + you to specify the runtime conditions, to define breakpoints, and to change + how the program is running to try to fix bugs. It can be used to debug + programs written in C, C++, Ada, Objective-C, Pascal and more. So, I think if there is something different about this avr-gdb, it would be good to specify a appropriate synopsis and description. Does that make sense? Thanks, Chris