Hi, Josselin Poiret skribis: > * gnu/packages/base.scm (glibc/fix-for-hurd-cross): New variable. > (glibc/hurd-headers): Inherit it. > * gnu/packages/patches/glibc-hurd-add-freestanding-for-configure.patch: > * gnu/packages/patches/glibc-hurd-add-freestanding-to-cppflags.patch: New files > * gnu/local.mk (dist_patch_DATA): Register patches. I’d like to keep this approach (defining a package variant and carrying Hurd-specific patches) as a last resort. If I’m not mistaken, we should be able to achieve the same result with a patch like this one (untested):