Hi, I've started writing a package for librespot, a spotify client similar to spotifyd which is already packaged. I've gotten the package to build and work, but I also wanted a home service to run it automatically with shepherd. This is my first time making a home service, can someone review my code to make sure it follows good practices ? I would love to get feedback on this and then submit it as a patch. Thanks in advance. The usage for the home service is as follows: (service home-librespot-service-type (for-home (librespot-configuration (username "...") (password "...")))) P.S. I'm moderately sure that the spotifyd package is using pulseaudio as a dependency incorrectly, from my understanding spotifyd uses exclusively ALSA, unless the pulseaudio backend is selected but that's very optional. Thanks in advance, NoƩ Lopez