all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
* Adding (gnu packages emulator) to games team scope?
@ 2024-09-26  6:00 Maxim Cournoyer
From: Maxim Cournoyer @ 2024-09-26  6:00 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: guix-devel; +Cc: adam.faiz, liliana.prikler, iyzsong

Hi,

I just sent some emulators packages, and was suprised it's not covered
by the games team.  Should it be?  I'd say most emulators we have there
are for emulating gaming consoles, which seems related to gaming to me
:-).

What do you think?

Maxim

* Re: Adding (gnu packages emulator) to games team scope?
@ 2024-09-26 10:15 ` Adam Faiz
From: Adam Faiz @ 2024-09-26 10:15 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Maxim Cournoyer, guix-devel; +Cc: liliana.prikler, iyzsong

Hello Maxim,

On 9/26/24 14:00, Maxim Cournoyer wrote:
> Hi,
>
> I just sent some emulators packages, and was suprised it's not covered
> by the games team.  Should it be?  I'd say most emulators we have there
> are for emulating gaming consoles, which seems related to gaming to me
> :-).
>
> What do you think?

It's a good idea, I don't think it would fit as well in the scope of other package teams like bootstrap or embedded.