Hi Ludovic, Thanks for the quick feedback. I've attached a new patch that incorporates almost all of your suggestions, and also includes a basic find/replace in the manual (though more work is needed there). > • Remove the ‘guix-’ prefix from module names, so > guix/scripts/build.scm instead of guix/scripts/guix-build.scm; > > • No need to add .gitignore to change logs; > > • Make sure to update po/POTFILES.in; Done. > • Arrange commits such that everything always works; thus, update > tests to use the new command names in the same commit that changes > those commands. Indeed. The reason I initially kept the test updates separated is because I wasn't sure if we wanted to continue supporting the old style "guix-package" and friends. However, we agreed on IRC to abandon the old style, so that's what this patch now does. > (install-locale) > (textdomain "guix") > (setvbuf (current-output-port) _IOLBF) > (setvbuf (current-error-port) _IOLBF) Done. > We also need to support --version and --help here, using SRFI-37 as is > the current scripts. I now support --version and --help, but I didn't see how to use SRFI-37 in the main driver, because it doesn't know the full set of options to accept. > + (format (current-error-port) > + "Usage: guix []~%") > > Messages must be i18n’d, and use standard GNU notation: > > Usage: guix COMMAND ARGS... Done. Here's the new patch, compressed this time. Please let me know what you think. I think this might be about ready to push. Mark