Tomáš Čech skribis: > On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 06:32:30PM +0100, Andreas Enge wrote: >>On Wed, Mar 11, 2015 at 04:02:11PM +0100, Tomáš Čech wrote: >>> I'm trying to create package for taskwarrior. >>> Source tarball contain symlinks to nonexisting file `task': >> >>I would argue that this is not a bug in guix, but in the tarball. >>You can remove the link with an additional phase before 'configure, see, for >>instance, the dvdisaster package in cdrom.scm. > > I agree with you that the fishy part is in tarball, but we could make > build more robust. Getting backtrace is not nice way to end a build. I agree. I think we should patch ‘find-files’ in core-updates to not follow symlinks: