I tried to upgrade my headless server running GuixSD from to HD to SSD. First I shot myself in the foot doing 'guix init' on the SSD. Possibly by labeling the SSD root using the same label as the system HD root, or maybe I miss-specified the bootloader device? Anyway, to dig myself out, I switched to a 2nd server running Guix/Debian and ... - reinstalled GuixSD to the 1st server's HD, see "c06system.scm.log". This runs fine back in the 1st server. - I did a near-identical install to a SSD (Kingston ssdnow300), see "c06system-ssd.scm.log". If installed on the 1st server this shows Guix welcome screen, loads the keyboard & mouse drivers, then hangs showing: "clocksource: Switched to clocksource tsc" So to summarize, ~identical install on HD runs fine, install on SSD hangs. Please see attached logs. - George