Hello! Leo Famulari skribis: > On Mon, Jul 11, 2016 at 10:29:48AM +0200, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> The ‘python-updates’ branch would seem right to me. > > The brand new python-updates branch is now ready for more Python-related > commits! The build farm is almost idle now, apart from a long list of mips64el builds. So I think it’s time to merge master in python-updates and get it built! Thoughts? I think it’s a good idea to upgrade Guile 2.0 at the same time, since that’s a safe upgrade. The patch below does that, but note that it does not change ‘guile-2.0/fixed’, which is the Guile we use in all the derivations; that one we’ll upgrade in core-updates. Ludo’.