ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> @deffn {Monadic Procedure} base-initrd @var{file-systems} @ >> - [#:mapped-devices '()] [#:qemu-networking? #f] [#:volatile-root? #f]@ >> + [#:linux linux-libre] >> + [#:mapped-devices '()] [#:guile %guile-static-stripped] >> + [#:qemu-networking? #f] [#:volatile-root? #f]@ > > Nitpick: you need an @ at the end of intermediate lines. :-) Thank you; I appreciate nit-picking, since these are the kinds of things that are easy to overlook! I've added the @ symbols (see attached). However, are they really necessary? According to (texinfo) Multiple Spaces, inserting an @ followed by a newline inserts a single space into the output. That's what we're doing here, right? But even when I omit the @ symbols at the end of the lines, the TexInfo manual builds without error, and the procedure definition appears to render just fine in the stand-alone Info reader. Unless the intent here really is to insert just one extra space between some, but not all, of the arguments, I think we can probably omit all of these @ symbols. WDYT? -- Chris