Tobias Geerinckx-Rice writes: > Kei, > > Just an aside on this important matter. > > Kei Kebreau wrote: >>> + (description "nudoku is a ncurses based sudoku game.") >> >> I'd use "@code{nudoku}" here because it's the name of a program. > > While there's some precedent in Guix for using @code{} for marking up > package names when they'll be used mainly in actual source code > (e.g. @code{My::Perl::Module}), that's a specific case with a specific > rationale. > > A more suitable tag here would be @command{}. However, there seems to > be an informal(?) consensus not to use it when talking about the > package as a whole/project, but only when referring to the actual > command (binary) itself. Some descriptions don't follow that > convention, though, so it's at best a grey area. > > I don't think programme names should be marked up all purdy just for > being programmes. > > Kind regards, > > T G-R Alright. Hopefully I'll pick up more on these hints as I read more documentation source code.