Hi Ludo, ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Hi Chris! > > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> I recently submitted a Guix-themed talk proposal for SeaGL 2018 [1], a >> local GNU/Linux conference that takes place in November here in Seattle, >> and I'm happy to report that it was accepted! Here's the link: >> >> "Everyday Use of GNU Guix" >> https://osem.seagl.org/conferences/seagl2018/program/proposals/526 > > Awesome! If you want we can post a brief on the blog so people from > the area interested in Guix get another incentive to go to SeaGL. :-) If that's OK, I think it would be great! Would you like me to draft the blog post? If so, can it basically be the same abstract with a link to the SeaGL website, or should it be something more substantive? -- Chris