Ludo and Me have played with it at the Reproducible Build summit, and it works quite well indeed! Ludo is working Guile bindings. I'll implement the service later, but I'd really like to get the first contract money first. Alicia told me there were some issues with the University because they issue the payment on a monthly basis or something. Alicia is working out a solution, but that's a pity I've got to wait this long :( Anyways, have fun with IPFS! :) -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/