swedebugia a écrit : > On 2019-07-14 15:32, Ludovic Courtès wrote: > ... >> >> I’d rather not disable tests just because they take a long time. >> >> An obvious workaround would be to have the test machinery display some >> sort of progress report or really anything that shows it’s still “doing >> something” so that we don’t hit max-silent-timeout. >> >> Do you know if the build system or CTest has a flag that would make it >> more verbose? > > It has: > https://linux.die.net/man/1/ctest > > -V,--verbose > Enable verbose output from tests. > Test output is normally suppressed and only summary information is displayed. > This option will show all test output. > > -VV,--extra-verbose > Enable more verbose output from tests. > Test output is normally suppressed and only summary information is displayed. > This option will show even more test output. > > --debug > Displaying more verbose internals of CTest. > This feature will result in large number of output that is mostly useful for > debugging dashboard problems. > > Could you test those Guillaume and see if it helps us? Adding the '--verbose' option (patch in attachment) makes the test phase print many things, which should fix the 'max-silent-timeout' issue.