Hi Guix! Pierre Langlois writes: > Hi guix! > > I noticed the update to the password-store yesterday and so got curious > what changes we had and took a look at the git repository. I was really > happy to find the emacs package includes a fix [0] for a bug I've been > experiencing for a long time, where using pass inside EXWM would > deadlock emacs. > > Taking a closer look as well, the commit also fixes a potentially quite > critical security issue with the package, I think we better apply it :-/. > > Is this OK to commit? I've tested this locally on EXWM via ivy-pass. I figured this patch is just a straight-forward update, and quite an important one, so I've just gone ahead and pushed it, adding an extra comment that the emacs package version doesn't match the password-store program version. I figured maintainer's time are better spend not reviewing trivial patches too much unless it's for onboarding newcomers :-). Please shout if there are any issues! Thanks, Pierre