"bdju" writes: > On Tue Apr 6, 2021 at 4:41 PM CDT, bdju wrote: >> While I was able to bypass the cloudflare checks in IceCat with that >> User Agent Switcher addon, I found I so far haven't been able to get >> past them in qutebrowser by changing my useragent. I tried both your >> example and copying one of the useragents generated by UAS in IceCat. >> Still caught in a loop. (and I am using --temp-basedir as you said, so >> shouldn't be my config) > I was too hasty! I both had to change my useragent and wait a long time! > I didn't measure the time, but I'd guess over 10 minutes for Gitlab to > work. Livechart took even longer. Thanks so much for this workaround. > Oh, and this works without --temp-basedir, by the way. I should be able > to actually use these sites in my normal session now I think! Yay! That's great to hear, so let's close this ;) -- Practical people would be more practical if they would take a little more time for dreaming. - J. P. McEvoy