Hello, I would like to convert the Guix tests in the "tests/" directory to derivations, in the exact same way as for the system tests in the "gnu/tests/" directory. For that, I propose to introduce a new record. This would allow us to select all the unit tests using the "all-unit-tests" procedure, and add them to the (gnu ci) module. This way, we could have a Cuirass specification for the unit tests, as we already have for the system tests, to spot regressions early on. Here's a patch that translates the "account.scm" test module to the new proposed mechanism. If there are no objections, I plan to convert all the remaining tests. Thanks, Mathieu