Hey, In summary: data.guix.gnu.org is going to be down while I attempt to restore a backup from earlier this week. I noticed today that this revision [1] hasn't been processed correctly. One indication of that is the number of packages (9058) is much less than you'd expect. There was another revision being processed at the same time [2], and it seems like the recent revision (33d2574) has been mixed up with this previous revision. 1: https://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/33d2574d77f36e05065b5fd70cbbd9eb1fa128f3 2: https://data.guix.gnu.org/revision/684626763fa1fc66f4d7f7d909bf85a52d769b02 I can imagine how this isn't impossible, the channels code in Guix uses a cached checkout, and this would have been at the older commit for revision [2] before it should have switched to 33d2574. I've got no idea how this failure could arise though, I've attached the log and there's no indication there that something went wrong, apart from the wrong data seeming to have been used. So, there's two problems here, the wrong data in the data.guix.gnu.org database, and this mysterious issue that caused it. To address the first problem, my plan is to restore a backup taken late on Monday (13th). Unfortunately this will mean data.guix.gnu.org will be down until that backup is restored, and then it'll take a little while to catch up. This will affect dependent things like bordeaux.guix.gnu.org, which will lag behind until data.guix.gnu.org has caught up. This could be an issue limited to the Guix Data Service, but the code here is basically the same as is used in guix pull/guix time-machine, so if if anyone has seen something like this, or has any ideas about what might have caused this, just let me know. Thanks, Chris