Hi Jacob, Jacob Hrbek writes: > The issue is that i can't get libusbmuxd (the daemon used to > communicate with iDevices from Linux) to work on GNU Guix likely due > to a configuration error in guix to perform the exploit and install > guix, can someone help? > https://github.com/libimobiledevice/ideviceinstaller/issues/147 > > [...] > > It seems to be guix specific as the usbmuxd seems to work fine on > other distros, but has issues on NixOS and Guix thus why asking here I’ve run into this before. Guix is currently on libusb 1.0.24, which has a bug: . Here’s the workaround I use: