Hi Chris, Christopher Baines writes: > I think the use of coreutils-boot0 in the source for gcc-boot0 is a > problematic change introduced in core-updates [2], at least > coreutils-boot0 fails to build. Just to recap, as you mentioned on IRC, the coreutils configure phase seems to miss hurd.h, even though it is included in the bootstrap glibc. It might be due to the coreutils upgrade, since I don't see what else could've changed this derivation. I don't have a childhurd at the moment (because a cross-compiled Hurd fails to run), so I can't really test native compilation as above :( Best, -- Josselin Poiret