Hi Lars, Lars-Dominik Braun writes: > I’ve noticed this too with several GTK+ programs. The > problem seems to be that GDK_PIXBUF_MODULE_FILE is set to > /home//.config/guix/current/lib/gdk-pixbuf-2.0/2.10.0/loaders.cache. > When I change it to refer to ~/.guix-profile instead it works. Not sure > how ~/.config/guix got in there though… You might need to explicitely add gdk-pixbuf to your profile, otherwise this environment variable is not set as you experienced. It should be propagated by enough packages to appear by itself, but that might not be true for everyone's choice of packages. Best, -- Josselin Poiret