Nicolas Goaziou writes: > Hello, > > Christopher Baines writes: > >> Given this might be the next branch to try and merge to master, would >> you be interested in trying out the proecss I set out here [1]? >> >> 1: https://issues.guix.gnu.org/63459 >> >> All that would involve is creating a guix-patches issue saying you're >> looking to merge the tex-team branch. > > Done in Awesome, thanks. I'll have a look at getting the qa-frontpage to detect that issue and start submitting builds for the tex-team branch.