On 2023-07-04, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: > On 2023-07-04, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >> On 2023-07-04, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >>> On 2023-07-02, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >>>> On 2023-06-18, Vagrant Cascadian wrote: >>>>> Builds most of the u-boot-* packages successfully, notable issues are >>>>> with u-boot-tools failing to build >>> >>> u-boot-tools needs some updates to the patch disabling openssl >>> support... ... >> At any rate, whereever the tests are run from, it appears to also need >> the python-filelock package as an input, as well as patching out >> CONFIG_*_SIGNATURE and/or related variables... still poking at that. Figured it out! The sandbox_vpl_defconfig target did not define the CONFIG_FIT_SIGNATURE, which was used as a reference point to inject the openssl disablement, and so was not getting the values we wanted to add in the configuration. Attached patch which gets everything building again! Still have not boot-tested anything. The one thing I would probably prefer is to split this into one package per line, but I tried to aim for a smaller diff: - (prepend python-coverage python-pycryptodomex python-pytest sdl2))) + (prepend python-coverage python-filelock python-pycryptodomex +python-pytest python-pytest-xdist sdl2))) Though, apparently I have the worst of both worlds, split across two lines and not indented correctly! Easy enough to fix with the next iteration... I still think it is probably best to wait till the 2023.07 release to actually push to master... but hopefully this resolves most of the hardest work! live well, vagrant