Julien Lepiller writes: > Le 13 juillet 2023 21:35:37 GMT+02:00, Bruno Victal a écrit : >>> If you feel like helping, maybe an importer would be a good first >>> step :). You should be able to get info from Maven Central (get the >>> pom files, they are XML files and we have a module somewhere to >>> handle them (guix build maven pom) I think). It should work for >>> maven and gradle packages at least. Mapping maven name to guix >>> names might also be challenging, but we can solve with an >>> upstream-name property.[…] An importer for maven-packages would be great! I have a project where I gave up after the third dependency needed more dependencies. Best wishes, Arne -- Unpolitisch sein heißt politisch sein, ohne es zu merken. draketo.de