"Karl G. Hallsby" skribis: > In addition, I have run a VM that boots and runs mahogany as it > currently stands (which just has a solid-background screen with support > for just one keybinding, one to exit. I have confirmed with Mahogany's > developer that this is the expected behvaior for now. > > There have been new commits since I originally submitted this patch. > Should I grab the latest version and use that for the final submission > to Guix? Hi. So currently users would not be able to do anything with Mahogany? I think it would be better to wait until Mahogany can do some basic things, like opening a window for an application, before adding it to Guix.