Hi Timothy, I thought I had replied but apparently not (?). Timothy Sample skribis: > This small series updates Disarchive to 0.6.0, bringing in support for bzip2. > I would appreciate someone giving it a once over, since the Guix package > depends on the Disarchive package. Fortunately, we have the existing XZ > support, so I just followed that example. :) > > I ran tests and made sure that I could ‘guix pull’ from my checkout. I even > tested that Disarchive from the resulting profile could be used on bzip2 and > XZ files. I did a similar test of the Guix package. Everything looks pretty > good. This is excellent news! LGTM! I applied the patches and built Disarchive + guile-bzip2 on x86_64-linux. ‘make as-derivation’ also gives me a valid ‘guix’. So green lights from me. One change that’s missing is this, used for :