Andreas Enge writes: > it looks like the dark green colour is wrongly chosen in QA, > for instance here: > https://qa.guix.gnu.org/issue/69441 > The issue has been reviewed, but "Comparison unavailable > Yet to process revision". > > I think dark green should only appear when the package is reviewed > AND builds correctly (so would be light green without reviewing). When implementing this I chose to have the review trump any other status since hopefully any failing builds will have been taken in to account by the reviewer. I think it's useful to highlight when there's a review regardless of the other information that QA has. 1: https://git.savannah.gnu.org/cgit/guix/qa-frontpage.git/tree/guix-qa-frontpage/issue.scm#n163