Several weird issues with this one: - It tries to find libid3tag and libmad via pkg-config even though they don't install .pc files. Perhaps we can generate them manually in the install phase of those packages, or maybe they just don't get installed due to a bug. Perhaps they just need 'pkg-config' as an input? I might try that next. - Audacity apparently uses PortAudio version 19, but the in-tree one has a function which the upstream one doesn't. It would be strange if they had an API change without changing the version, so no idea what's going on there. - Dynamic loading of FFmpeg fails and I couldn't figure out why (it didn't print any errors when I ran Audacity and normally it's pretty verbose) so I just passed --disable-dynamic-loading and it was fine. - The test suite fails due to some missing portaudio.h file. I didn't come far trying to figure out why this happens so I just disabled the test suite. I might try looking into all these further, but they aren't critical to Audacity's working. Decoding MP3 works fine without libmad/libid3tag.