Alex Kost writes: > ng0 (2016-08-25 12:55 +0300) wrote: > >> Hi, >> >> thanks for finding the errors. I applied your suggestions but the >> service still goes into respawn loop when the VM boots. Do you have any >> idea why this could happen? > > Is there any output in syslog? Difficult to capture when it is running in a VM. > How does you patch look now? Patch is attached. The mkdir-p for the default location could be more flexible, but first I want to have a service which does not respawn so many times at boot that shepherd disables it.