Radoslav Petrov writes: > About a proper fix: IMO iced3 JDK Guix definition needs to process > "java.security" file for the SunPKCS11 provider to override the > JAVA_HOME definition with the file in the current version/dir/instance > of the Guix package (I'm not sure for the correct term). But this have > to be done on each update/upgrade of NSS package. So I'm not so sure > about the proper way to fix this packaging problem. This sounds right to me. If I'm hearing you correctly, there is a configuration file in the output of the icedtea package which needs to be updated whenever the nss package is updated. I believe the correct way to accomplish that is to use "static composition" or "late static composition" [1]. I'm sure a convenient mechanism for this exists in Guix, but since I haven't done it myself, I'm not sure of the details. [1] See section 7.1.1 in Eelco Dolstra's thesis: http://nixos.org/%7Eeelco/pubs/phd-thesis.pdf -- Chris