Arun Isaac writes: >> I noticed this program and some of the libraries it uses, requires a >> package called "CoverageTestRunner" to run unit tests. Currently tests >> are simply skipped. > > I tried packaging the tests too. But, the tests require the root user > and group to be present. The build environment does not have the root > user and group. So, the tests fail. Can anything be done about this? There is one user available in the build environment: "nobody". It could work to substitute "root" for "nobody" in the code that looks for users. The "mailutils" package does exactly that for tests. Can you try it? TIA!