Christopher Baines skribis: > On 16/06/17 14:21, Ludovic Courtès wrote: >> Howdy! >> >> Alex Kost skribis: >> >>> If you would like to be able to push commits yourself, I'm sure Ludovic >>> or Ricardo will provide you these rights :-) >> >> I think I proposed it before, or at least I thought about it. Anyway, >> what’s your Savannah account Christopher? :-) > > I did get a message on IRC, but I missed it by a few days. My Savannah > account username is cbaines. Awesome, I’ve added you. Could you reply to this message, signed with the OpenPGP key that you’ll use to sign commit (which presumably is the one you uploaded at )? After that please make sure to (re)read ‘HACKING’ and you’ll be all set. Thank you, and “welcome” if that’s something we can say to an old timer! ;-) Ludo’.