ludo@gnu.org (Ludovic Courtès) writes: > Chris Marusich skribis: > >> When two users run "guix pull" using the same commit, two different >> versions of "guix-latest" get built. This surprised me, and in any case >> it seems inefficient to build the same version of Guix two times. Why >> do two different derivations get built? > > That’s a bug! :-) I see! Nice to know my suspicions were correct. > Can you compare the two ‘guix-latest’ outputs with ‘diff -r’? I’m > guessing the difference stems from (guix config). I've attached the output of the following command: diff -r /home/marusich/.config/guix/latest /root/.config/guix/latest Note that although these two "guix-latest" were built from the same commit, that commit is NOT the one mentioned earlier in this email thread. -- Chris