Hi Ludo, Ludovic Courtès writes: > Note: #:target must be a “GNU triplet” like “arm-linux-gnueabihf”, not > a system type like “i686-linux”. Thanks, is 'nix-system->gnu-triplet' the suggested way of obtaining the triplet for a system? > That’s because the Guile used here comes from the #:guile-for-build > parameter. > > So the caller is responsible for doing the right thing here. In fact, > if you do: > > (lower-gexp exp #:system whatever #:guile-for-build #f) > > it will automatically take care of computing the right Guile for this > system. For consistency, I don’t think we should change the default, > though. > > WDYT? Changing it to the following: #+BEGIN_SRC scheme (lower-gexp exp #:system "i686-linux" #:target "i686-unknown-linux-gnu" #:guile-for-build #f) #+END_SRC The Guile used is still a 64-bit LSB executable. Similarly, the that's ungexp'd has a profile containing x86_64 executables.