Znavko, znavko@disroot.org 写道: > I have a question of how to use this part of the internet and > work on GNU Guix simultaneously. Trick answer, perhaps, but I watch all HTML videos with $ mpv URI… even on other distributions. On Guix System, it supports (libva) hardware acceleration, unlike any Web browser I've tried. It's also just oodles more enjoyable & user-friendly than forcing a browser to be something it's not (slowly, badly, battery-destroyingly). Unfortunately it doesn't support all sites, only those supported by youtube-dl. Kind regards, T G-R