Hi Sherab, >> On Wed, 8 Jan 2020 at 23:14, wrote: >> >>> For what it’s worth, I presume I’m the person you are probably thinking about. Well, to be honest I was intending to write something reaching out to an even broader audience, i.e. people who don't know how to install an OS. Simon is asking good questions though: >> To help us to figure out or convince you that Guix is awesome, could >> you quickly describe why you were interested in Guix? >> How did you learn the existence of Guix? >> And why did you want to install it? ? -- Pierre Neidhardt https://ambrevar.xyz/