goodoldpaul@autistici.org writes: > As far as I understood (I'm no C wizard) lodepng, glad and stb are > libraries which are designed to be dropped inside a source tree and > statically built in binaries. Right now I think those are secondary > problems and the main deal is how to effectively replace the included > utf8proc. > > I'm not sure if replacing every "#include ../../vendor/something.h" with > "#include " ( by including a .patch file or with > substitute* ? Food for thought :D) and then placing something.h inside a > path known by the C linker is enough but it's the I'm not really sure > where to go from here. Something like (substitute* (find-files "src/libtcod" "\\.(h|cpp)$") (("\\.\\./\\.\\./vendor/") "")) Would make all the header paths relative, i.e. looked up in the compiler search path. In practice you might need to narrow down the substitution so that e.g. vendor/utf8proc is preserved, if it turns out to be difficult to unbundle. There is currently no stb-truetype package, but it should be trivial to add it (see gnu/packages/stb.scm). Lodepng looks fairly easy too. :-) Good luck!