Hullo, ZC via web 写道: > guix-install.sh calls "update-rc.d", which doesn't exist on a > Gentoo system. Instead of trying to support all possible init > systems, or make assumptions regarding how the init system > works, I'd suggest simply dropping support for anything other > than upstart and/or systemd. I think we can safely assume that if ‘update-rc.d’ exists it will work a certain way (i.e. there aren't multiple incompatible ‘update-rc.d’s around), and that the real bug is that the script checks for a random directory in /etc instead. It should test for the script(s) it uses, not related symptoms. Kind regards, T G-R