On 2021-04-02, Leo Famulari wrote: > Those of us who watch the Guix build farm [0] closely have identified > the lack of capacity for building ARM binaries as a serious limitation. > > As part of our efforts to improve the situation, I've applied for > donation of aarch64 (64-bit ARM) computing resources for the Guix build > farm: > > https://github.com/WorksOnArm/cluster/issues/254 > > This is the official program for getting donations of this type; it's a > partnership between Equinix and ARM. > > Let me know if you see any room for improvement; the application can be > edited. You might want to also ask for hardware that has the extensions for 32-bit arm, if we also want to improve substitute availability for armhf too. The 32-bit extensions are optional for aarch64, and thus not all hardware supports it. live well, vagrant