Hello Julien. > The name implies this is a plugin for maven. The way you build it, > maven will not be able to use it because it's missing some metadata. Okay. I moved the package to (gnu packages maven) as it seems to be the more appropriate place for Maven plugins indeed. > You can use generate-plugin.xml to generate the required file. The > parser might not work properly, I'll have a look if it doesn't work, but > that might take some time. Thanks for the hint, I modified the patch so now the package uses "generate-plugin.xml". Please find the new patch attached.