On 2022-09-26 10:12, Nicolas Graves via Guix-patches via wrote: > Hi! > > I sent this updated patch because the package is much more simple since > the version 1.0.0. Tested and it builds. Hi Nicolas! Thank you very much for the patch, applied, added the comment about no tests, pushed. Coulde you ask the upstream to add a udev rules file to the repo and make a new release, please? So we can have it in resulting package in /lib/udev/rules.d/ (as it done in pipewire, brightnessctl, lvm2, fuse for example) and can pass the package to udev service. Hi Alexandr! Thank you for your work, I close the issue as it's done, but if you want other packages from this thread to be reviewed and merged as well, please resubmit the updated patches to a new thread. -- Best regards, Andrew Tropin