Simon South writes: > Currently the font-google-noto-emoji package correctly specifies the font's > license as the SIL Open Font License but inadvertently installs a copy of the > Apache license instead in the package's output. > > This is because the source package groups the font's data and license files > together in a "fonts" subdirectory, while the license file at the top level > applies to "Tools and most image resources" according to the package's > README.md. By default, it's the file at the top level that's installed. > > The patch that follows corrects this issue. I've tested it on x86-64 and > AArch64 and it seems to work fine. Looks good to me, I've pushed this master as 9a4dd01f1da2681fef8f89d43a43efa4ccbb5a16. Thanks, Chris