Hi Maxim, thank you for your feedback. Maxim Cournoyer writes: [...] >> AFAIU actually #56678 is (was?) caused by a duplicate certbot account: [...] >> The problem on berlin (#62491) is (was) due to a failed challenge: I'm almost sure those are different bugs and I'm almost sure the bugs are caused by _state_ (/etc/letsencrypt/[accounts|renewal]) [...] > I don't think it was truly resolved. The problem keeps coming and > someone (usually Ludovic) has to manually run some commands get it to > cooperate (IIUC). Bugs like this are very difficult to reproduce and to investigate if we wait the certs expiration and are forced to find a quick "workaround"; we should force a renewal (via CLI) before the expiration date and share the logs to see what's happening. I'd like to help but I'm not a sysadmin on bayfront nor on berlin. I think this kind "statefulness issues" are affecting other users. Happy hacking! Gio' [...] -- Giovanni Biscuolo Xelera IT Infrastructures