all messages for Guix-related lists mirrored at yhetil.org
From: Edouard Klein <edou@rdklein.fr>
To: DieRosedesNordens <DieRosedesNordens@protonmail.com>
Cc: help-guix@gnu.org
Subject: Re: Request for assistance in three subjects: Iptables, LightDM and Whiskermenu.
Date: Sun, 22 Sep 2024 22:20:34 +0200	[thread overview]

Most esteemed correspondent,

It is but a time-honored custom, when one hath discovered a solution
through alternate avenues, to bestow upon the same forum wherein one did
request aid a recounting of said resolution. For, lo, future seekers of
knowledge may stumble upon thine inquiry via the great search engines,
only to be met with the somber revelation that thou hast solved thy
dilemma, yet withholdeth the sacred how.

Might I entreat thee, therefore, to share, even in the most cursory of
fashions, the steps thou didst take to remedy thine issue?

Let us thereby enrich the annals of wisdom left by the ancients.
https://xkcd.com/979/

Cordially, Me