Hello Guix-Science! Ludovic Courtès skribis: > I think we could (1) add a news entry in Guix-Science before migrating, > and (2) change the primary URL in ‘.guix-channel’. With these two > things, people will notice. I went ahead and submitted a pull request doing just that: https://github.com/guix-science/guix-science/pull/43 Now’s your time to speak up if you’d prefer not to make that change, or not now, or not this way. If there are no objections, I’ll go ahead with this plan on Oct. 17th. Thanks,