Ben Woodcroft writes: > 5) I speak fluent French, can I add a description and summary in > French? > > > I'm not sure on this sorry. I think Guix uses GNU Gettext [1] to localize strings, including those used in package descriptions, but I don't know very much about it. Since Ludo has committed over 80% of the commits involving the guix/po directory, he's probably the one who can answer your questions about how to add a translation. [1] https://www.gnu.org/software/gettext/manual/index.html -- Chris